And so it begins...life after graduation. And with it comes the all important question, "so what are you doing next?"
My answer: I'm moving to Chad!
To be more specific, I'm participating in a program called SALT (Serving and Learning Together) which is run by the Mennonite Central Committee. For a year I will be living in Moundou, Chad as a part of a Chadian household and teaching English language classes at the Center for American English in Moundou; a branch of the Evangelical University of Chad. Chad's official languages are French and Arabic...French where I'll be, along with a local language most likely. I'm pumped...and terrified...but in a good way :)
While I'm in Chad I will do my best to post updates, stories, thoughts, whatever. As most of my friends will attest I'm not the best at keeping in touch...but I promise to try hard!
More to come later.
Much Love.
Amy, I found this blog and your need for financial donations. I have used the information you included in your blog to provide additional funding via the MCC web site. God Bless You. Paul
ReplyDelete